We are engaged in offering Motorised Gyroscope at a reasonable market price. We manufacture motorized gyroscope
in compliance with the industrial standards and norms in accurate dimensions to enable maximum functionality.
Offered gyroscopes undergo several quality checks before the final stage of market dispatch. The gyroscopes we
offer are easy to install and appreciated for hassle-free operation.
The set up consists of heavy disc mounted on a horizontal shaft, rotated by a variable speed motor.
The rotor shaft is coupled to a motor mounted on a trunion frame having bearings in a yoke frame, which
is free to rotate about vertical axis. A weight pan on other side of disc balances the weight of motor.
Rotor disc can be move about three axis. Torque can be applied by calculating the weight and distance of
weight from the center of rotor. The gyroscopic couple can be determined.
- Experimental justification of the equation T = 1 w. wp for calculating the gyroscopic couple by
observation and measurement of results for independent vibrations in applied couple T and precession wp.
- To study the gyroscopic effect of a rotating disc
- Observation of gyroscopic effect of rotating disc
- 1m x 1m
- 230 V AC, single phase
- Bench area
- Tachometer to find out RPM of disc
- Electric supply
- Electric supply: 230 V AC, Single Phase.
- Bench area: 1m x 1m