Ice Plant Test Ring
Ice Plant Test Rig is offered to the customers at highly competitive prices. These products are widely used
to cater to the needs of automobile, domestic & industrial sectors, among others. Moreover, test rigs are
widely used to find out ice engine's performance.
Ice Plant Test Ring
The unit enables the students to study the Basic Principals of ice plant cycle within a short period.
The test rig is designed for the study of thermodynamics of vapour Compression refrigeration cycle by way
of demonstration and experimentation. It has a facility to measure various parameters for experimentation.
Ice cans are kept in liquid tank, which is cooled by the refrigerant evaporator. As conventional ice plants
take 12-24 hours to complete the cycle, this ice plant is specially designed to demonstrate process of ice
formation to be complete within period of 4 hours and hence it is most suitable for laboratory use.
UTILITIES REQUIRED :
- To study the working of Ice Plant.
- To Study the refrigerator circuit.
- To Calculate Co-efficient of performance.
TECHNICAL DETAILS :
- Electric supply : Single Phase, 220V AC, 50 Hz, 10 Amp with earth connection .
- Water supply and drainage
- Floor area : 1.5 m x 1m
- Ethyl Glycolet: 25 Ltr.
- Compressor : Hermitically sealed compressor, Kirloskar make.
- Tank : The inner tank shall be fabricated out of stainless Steel.
- Condenser : Air cooled compatible to compressor.
- Condenser Cooling fan : Compatible capacity with permanent lubricated motor.
- Evaporator : Made of Stainless Steel, Insulated with ceramic wool/puf.
- Expansion Device : Capillary Tube Compatible capacity.
- Pressure Gauges : 2 Nos.
- Safety Control : Overload and over current protectors for compressor and Time delay circuit.
- Temperature Sensor : RTD PT-100 Type.
- Control Panel comprises of :
- Digital Voltmeter : 0-300 V
- Digital Ammeter : 0-5 Amp.
- Temperature Measurement : Digital Temperature Indicator with multi-channel switch.
- Instruction Manual : An ENGLISH instruction manual will be provided